Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Oh, if only i had a hate-on for stick figures

Sorry, they're overdone. A stick-figure smack-down is just as common as a period. As much as i sound like a snob (And hell, i just might be), i can tell you now that you tread very thin, little-to-offer ice.

But the 8 comes from the fact that this movie is very well choreographed. The guy in me loves it because of how brutal it is. It's fast paced, not boring, and it works.

Way to save your flash.

2 fast 2 stupid. 2 fast 2 stupid.

Simple.

Nothing bad with simple. But at the same time, i don't have much else to go on. Let's just leave it at, decent music, decent animation, but not really entertaining or overtly funny (not to say it wasn't).

You get a slap on the ass for effort. A heterosexual slap on the ass.

defdan responds:

My goal wasn't really to be funny with this (that's why it's a pretty simple gag), but to make some decent animation and perspective. But I understand that if it's not totally stunning, people do not watch flash animations for its technique.

My next one will be a lot longer, and will have a true narrative goal !
Thanks for the slap, that felt good :)

Turing Test Turing Test

Woah...

Something with deep meaning here is fantastical! It was a nice message from what i got: taking things for granted at the expense of others. The line sure was blurred, and there was always second guessing!

KUDOS COMRADE!

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Not the worst, but there's room for improvement

Let's start off with the good. Music? Fantastic. It had me in all the time, and you picked some really decent tracks. And you really can't go wrong with this gameplay. Sure, the armor didn't add anything, but i do appreciate the look, no doubt. It looks graphically appeasing, that's for sure. Sound flowed well, and framerate was decent. Overall, as a shooter, it would be a good thing

So why a 7?

Why don't you just call the mineral "Unobtainium" and go from there. I wouldn't call this a "halo ripoff" because, honestly, it's not hard. If i didn't want a story to go along with it, there's a handful of games like yours out there. It was decent enough and looked good, sure, but a game without a decent story isn't worth it in this day and age. It's like making a cake: after you've made a good center, are you going to frost it with a good, plot driven, icing, or dull, overdone mercury. The taste WILL change, i assure you.

So, this is a good start. Hell, it's a FANTASTIC start, but please, give us something more!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Unbelievable

All my life, i've been wondering about the universe, and it's scale, and the scale that makes everything everything. To give actual visuals for that is amazing. And even now, i can bearly grasp my mind around it simply because it is so immense, so huge. You've done a great service.

I can revel in this thing all day. A few things were missing (or i just didn't catch) such as the actual size of a black hole, which, in contrast to the jet of sub-atomic particles is extremely impressive.

However, on a less optimistic note, your game also shows that no we won't be able to travel much beyond the Oort cloud into space, even at the speed of light, it would take years to get to Alpha Centuri, never mind anything else outside our local star cluster. There's hope, of course, for maybe an "outside the box" theory, like extra-demensional travel (science fiction maybe, but i have faith in science).

Once again, thank you. This is possibly the most useful thing i have ever seen on Newgrounds.

Starlight Starlight

ah...

Such a nice peaceful game to play on Christmas Eve...No shooting, peaceful music...it's all very soothing.

Kudos.

Monday Night Synergy (Wolfnam) Monday Night Synergy (Wolfnam)

I'm liking this

The lack-of-10-stars for the start. It could've been fantastic, but it didn't do anything for me.

BUT, after that...Gold.

Now, let's prowl you repertoire to see what else you can do...

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I don't even know where the start ends for you, but glad you liked the rest I guess

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

The off beat has its charm.

At first, i was thinking that this would be a bit of a problem, as there is nothing worse in my opinion than something meaninglessly off-beat. But you actually pull it off with tact. It's groovy, hopping, something certainly you could hear at a club.

Very nice my friend!

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

I won't lie

I sing this soulfully.

And am thinking of using this in a flash.

Hawke vs. Shepard Hawke vs. Shepard

Money's on Hawke

Cuz...she's a...reaper? ...And Shepard isn't...a dark...spawn...or...bandit...

Jokette Jokette

Now that you've done that...

Write and illustrate a batman chronicle with a female AND male joker.

If you can't write, i'll do the writing. but if you can, GO AND MAKE A GOOD JOKER-ON-JOKER BATMAN GANGBANG!

~T.S.Millar

Matricide Matricide

Pain and suffering, ftw.

I understand (obviously) that this work is very much about destruction and suffering, yet i still really can't grasp the fact it's mother nature. Of course, not degrading the fact that you're being subtle about it, But i just feel that this work of art can just be translated into pain and suffering.

That one guy who said it was Freudian...priceless.

Azurenex responds:

yes, indeed it could mean a lot of things. and infact does. all living things are one and actions effect the whole of life.

as for the freudian thing, i dont get it... lol.