Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Not the worst, but there's room for improvement

Let's start off with the good. Music? Fantastic. It had me in all the time, and you picked some really decent tracks. And you really can't go wrong with this gameplay. Sure, the armor didn't add anything, but i do appreciate the look, no doubt. It looks graphically appeasing, that's for sure. Sound flowed well, and framerate was decent. Overall, as a shooter, it would be a good thing

So why a 7?

Why don't you just call the mineral "Unobtainium" and go from there. I wouldn't call this a "halo ripoff" because, honestly, it's not hard. If i didn't want a story to go along with it, there's a handful of games like yours out there. It was decent enough and looked good, sure, but a game without a decent story isn't worth it in this day and age. It's like making a cake: after you've made a good center, are you going to frost it with a good, plot driven, icing, or dull, overdone mercury. The taste WILL change, i assure you.

So, this is a good start. Hell, it's a FANTASTIC start, but please, give us something more!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Unbelievable

All my life, i've been wondering about the universe, and it's scale, and the scale that makes everything everything. To give actual visuals for that is amazing. And even now, i can bearly grasp my mind around it simply because it is so immense, so huge. You've done a great service.

I can revel in this thing all day. A few things were missing (or i just didn't catch) such as the actual size of a black hole, which, in contrast to the jet of sub-atomic particles is extremely impressive.

However, on a less optimistic note, your game also shows that no we won't be able to travel much beyond the Oort cloud into space, even at the speed of light, it would take years to get to Alpha Centuri, never mind anything else outside our local star cluster. There's hope, of course, for maybe an "outside the box" theory, like extra-demensional travel (science fiction maybe, but i have faith in science).

Once again, thank you. This is possibly the most useful thing i have ever seen on Newgrounds.

Starlight Starlight

ah...

Such a nice peaceful game to play on Christmas Eve...No shooting, peaceful music...it's all very soothing.

Kudos.

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Enjoyed the jazz

I suggest you guys go out and start doing some exhibits. This stuff is VERY good.

Frontier Frontier

Very Good Job...

Wow...Swain got in on this? Bitch'n.

You know, you could actually make your game a REALLY good teaching tool for economics. This exactly the means to making a good business: Buying as low as you can and selling as high as you can.

good work across the board...except for the music...gets a bit repetitive.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Wow

Never on newgrounds have i been given such an existential, physical and theological mindfuck. Kudos

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Twas good...BUT

I didn't find it over the top challenging near the end. everything aside was great, but i could get to the end until i was all like "Wholy fuck, cows. If there's one thing i've learned from Diablo II, i'm not gonna make it outta here ALIVE!"

Still, i'm impressed. it kept me relativly entertained for a nice stretch of time

Sonny Sonny

OH MY GOD, KRIN!!!

Wholy SHIT! Big fan of yours! i mean, wholy shit, i knew it looked alot like Sinjid, but DEAR GOD!

Anyway, yeah, it's great. good point of view...etc. etc... But...wholy shit, i'm a massive fan of your work!!

Look out, Mr Johnson! Look out, Mr Johnson!

A man who listens to the people!

I like that.

Yeah, played this game quite a bit. sadly, my computer is too slow, even on "low Quality", so i couldn't play it back to front, but it was a cute game, and i very much liked it.

Kudos

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

NOT ENOUGH FORCLOSURE!!!

you're leaving it TOO wide open for a sequel. WAAAAAAAAAY TO WIDE OPEN!!! LIKE ARG!!!

If you do make a sequel, it'd be cool to pick and choose weapons, upgrade armor, ETC.

But at the game at hand, it was very good. The side scrolling was quite good, and it catered to my preferences. my only peeve is the attacking while crouched. could it be something along the lines of stabbing, and it being a rather weak attack. or at least be able to move while you're shielding yourself. something along those lines

other than that, kudos.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you liked it. Initially I made it possible to attack while shielding, but I took it out because the game just became way too easy. Im busy with a sequel at the moment and I've made it possible so that you can stab while shielding, just like you said, :)

I dont know how it will play out yet, let's see...