Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Oh, if only i had a hate-on for stick figures

Sorry, they're overdone. A stick-figure smack-down is just as common as a period. As much as i sound like a snob (And hell, i just might be), i can tell you now that you tread very thin, little-to-offer ice.

But the 8 comes from the fact that this movie is very well choreographed. The guy in me loves it because of how brutal it is. It's fast paced, not boring, and it works.

Way to save your flash.

2 fast 2 stupid. 2 fast 2 stupid.

Simple.

Nothing bad with simple. But at the same time, i don't have much else to go on. Let's just leave it at, decent music, decent animation, but not really entertaining or overtly funny (not to say it wasn't).

You get a slap on the ass for effort. A heterosexual slap on the ass.

defdan responds:

My goal wasn't really to be funny with this (that's why it's a pretty simple gag), but to make some decent animation and perspective. But I understand that if it's not totally stunning, people do not watch flash animations for its technique.

My next one will be a lot longer, and will have a true narrative goal !
Thanks for the slap, that felt good :)

Turing Test Turing Test

Woah...

Something with deep meaning here is fantastical! It was a nice message from what i got: taking things for granted at the expense of others. The line sure was blurred, and there was always second guessing!

KUDOS COMRADE!

Moolt: Big Fish Moolt: Big Fish

You know, he's annoying...

But Abo isn't too bad a singer!

Dailybee #020 Dailybee #020

I didn't expect worst

Once again, it had a flow of meaning to my Communist heart...or post-communist heart.

All i saw was PENIS REFERENCE!

Crabs Happened Crabs Happened

The smooth jazz arouses me.

Seriously, i loved this before i loved Weed Drought.

Fernando is unattractive the the male specimen. But to ladies, he is FERNANDO!!!!

You need more Sexington in your later flashes. Because he's an awesome villain.

Fernandohyde Fernandohyde

FERNANDO IS BORN!!!

Sex'd and screaming from the creative womb!

Cat hate is bad, racist. Which is why this flash get's a rating of 9.

And because it's not as slick as your other work. Hence this is persecuted because it is YOUNG!

Also, i try to be Gooseman in my daily life.

Horseman: Newsreader Horseman: Newsreader

SO IT BEGINS!

Because there are GOOD, JUST LAWS! And he is in love with horseman.

You flash lacks an orgasm. Unless you consider the Crab factory explosion some sort of Orgasm, then i say "You did it" to ye.

Otherwise, i'm not impressed, which is why i rate it 9/10, instead of 11/20.

For shits and/or giggles.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

The beat is awesome. And i just can't get it out of my head, damn it! Kudos for using different things for each repeat, like the background being destroyed and the pirate's head exploding.

BUT NOW IT'S IN MY HEAD!!!! AAAH!

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

This flash has an impact on my language

For instance, i use "Devirginate the Goon"

But my favourite line has to be "He slips amphetamines into my drink and works me until sunrise! Hermando must be allowed to SLEEP!"

Other than that, it sucked. I don't even like the song, despite singing it multiple times a day.